We recently reached our capital campaign’s first milestone by raising $9 million and completed the Memorial Plaza’s construction on time and on budget. We now have an opportunity to extend our impact even further. PHRF continues to fundraise towards a $4 million endowment to ensure that the Memorial Plaza remains a civic asset and living classroom well into the future – adapting to the educational technologies of tomorrow, building strong community partnerships, and preserving our site in perpetuity. Your contribution to PHRF will support an endowment that:
- Ensures your legacy for generations to come with your name or message engraved onsite;
- Provides security, annual greening, daily cleaning and physical maintenance of the Memorial Plaza;
- Keeps the lessons of the Holocaust alive for generations to come by supporting PHRF’s educational programming;
- Reduces need for annual fundraising and dedicates greater staff time to mission-focused programming;
- Sustains the Memorial Plaza financially through shifting economic times.